Maier-rotary joint are Solution for safe transfer of fluids. Commonly used in most industries like plastic, paper calender, converting, textile dryer, etc.
Standard series H and HW are designed up to Nominal Diameter 100 mm (4’’) to accommodate transfer of water, steam and thermal oil under temperature, rotation and pressure.
Furthermore the heavy duty designs HWA, HWB, HWX are designed for higher speeds and higher loads and bigger diameters.
A flexible modular system with housing flange and gasket connections, which can be subsequently modified. Operating manuals are available at www.maierheidenheim.de or directly from our works. Our sales staff will be happy to provide you with user identification and password. After placing an order you will find this information on the delivery note.
The fortified designs HWA, HWB, HWX are
– Greater distance between bearings, doublesized cover bushing, two large bearings from Nominal
Diameter 80 mm (3’’) and above.
– Anti-rotation device between the bearings ensures low moment of friction.
– Housing flange connection is sealed with a gasket, no soldering.
– Up to 50 % higher speed possible.
– Modular system: please specify required position when placing the order.
– Housing flanges can be screwed in later.